- Helps relieve Migraines and headaches
- Can aid in relieving neck and back aches
- Create a better quality of life
- Helps to relieve jaw and facial pain
- Can be a long term solution with no medication
Many people are unaware that our mouth and jaw are connected to our entire body. For some people, their teeth do not meet harmoniously, therefore potentially causing permanent damage to the teeth and jaw joint. Not only can the jaw joint and teeth be affected, but the stress on the muscles in the face, head, neck and back can be very affected as well. When these muscles are under such duress, they can trigger migraines, headaches, neck back and facial pain, facial asymmetry and other body pains. There are many people suffering from these aches and pains and are unaware that their mouth could be causing these symptoms.